QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11104
QuickBooks Error 3371 is one of the most common errors in QuickBooks software. Our customer support team receives the most number of queries for this error. Error code 3371 comes up with various status codes like QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118, 01, 11108 etc. But here, we will be discussing about the solutions for QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11104. The error code 3371 basically appears when there is an issue while initializing the licensing process or there is issue with your entitlement data. The error code 3371 with the status code 11104 can be fixed by rebuilding the entitlement data in your system. It can also be stated as a license error as the error code is somehow related to the license of your QuickBooks software..
What Is Entitlement Data?
Entitlement file basically stores the encrypted information of your license and product code. In case if the file gets damaged or corrupted then the QuickBooks won’t be able to read the license properties and as a result, QuickBooks error 3371 with a status code 11104 appears on your screen and the QuickBooks won’t open. In such situations you will need to recreate the Entitlement data.
When there is any kind of issue with the entitlement data, it comes up with the following error messages:
“Re-enter the validation code as the correct code is not correct”
“The file is temporarily unavailable, please log back later”.
“There is an error when configuring QuickBooks data”.
How To Delete The Entitlement Data File
- Logout from the QuickBooks account
- Open the Task Manager and go to the Processes tab
- Locate the exe file and end its process.
- Now open the entitlement file. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open the Windows Explorer and follow the following path: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\xx and press Enter. (xx refers to the version of the QuickBooks)
- Right click on the ecml file and select Delete From the drop-down list.
- Click Yes on the confirmation message.
- Now re-register to QuickBooks by using your product and license code
- Open QuickBooks and follow the instructions and the error must be resolved now.
Support For QuickBooks Issues
Deleting and recreating the entitlement file will help you in resolving the error code 3371 in QuickBooks. If the error is still around then you can contact our Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors by dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 toll-free.