There are various error codes and issues in the QuickBooks software that you can come across while working. Some of them can easily be fixed manually but some of them could not be fixed and need experts to resolve them. QuickBooks Error 3120 is one such error that can hinder your work flow. This error code occurs while downloading the payments from any operating system.
What Is QuickBooks Error Code 3120?
You may encounter the QuickBooks Error Code 3120 when download of payment fails when you do it through the invoice that looks right. The error code refers that a particular object not found
Error code 3120 pops up when the deals request or buy request are satisfied, a receipt or bill and/or item receipt is synchronized to QuickBooks from Rapid Inventory and connected to the beginning exchange. In such scenarios, the initial exchange has been removed or physically unchecked and the error message appears.
Main Causes Of QuickBooks Error 3120
The major factors that cause the error code 3120 in QuickBooks are as given below:
- Account mapping was not done properly
- Initial exchange was either removed or modified in QuickBooks
- The business arrange in Rapid Inventory is scratched off and you will be notable close it by adjusting.
- The invoice that you are comparing is not matching up with QuickBooks
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 3120?
You can simply resolve such QuickBooks error by following appropriate guidelines. In this article, we have provided the steps that you can perform in order to resolve the error code 3120 in QuickBooks. You are advised to perform the provided steps sequence wise for a better result. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 3120 are as given below:
- Open QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Go to File > Preferences > Company
- Click on Account
- Go through the Basic and Advanced and make sure that the accounts are mapped accurately and then click on Save
- If an account is not mapped properly then it will be visible in brackets
- Run the financial exchange
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The above mentioned guidelines will allow you to resolve the error code 3120 in QuickBooks manually. If these steps could not resolve the error then you can try to uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software.
If you are still facing the same error or you have any doubts then you are recommended to get in touch with us by dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 toll-free. The moment you call us, the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com will be connected to you to resolve your issues.