What is QuickBooks Error 2003?
QuickBooks Error 2003 occurs while uploading the QuickBooks Data but the process could not be finished due to the failed server connection. You can get the full specification of this error and all other error codes and issues in QuickBooks software. QuickBooks Error 2003 falls under the category of runtime error and it comes up with the following error message:
“Runtime Error! Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2014\qbw32.exe abnormal program termination”
Main Causes Of QuickBooks Error 2003
Main causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 2003 are as given below:
- Windows API keys are not functioning
- Unable to review the License Data
- Virus or malware attack in your system
- Random power or network failure
- Firewall settings are restricting QuickBooks to get connected with the server
- Corrupt QuickBooks files
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 2003?
For resolving the error code 2003, you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Download the setup file of QuickBooks File Doctor from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Install the tool in your system properly
- If you are facing some issues while opening the file over a network or multi-user mode then go to the advanced settings and run the network diagnosis.
- Click on Browse and locate the QuickBooks Company file and then click on Open
- Click on Diagnose File
System Requirements For QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- The QBFD tool supports Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP SP3, WinXP SP2 operating system
- .NET Framework 2.0
- You can run the Network Diagnosis only if you have disabled the User Account Control Settings. You can reset the UAC settings once the diagnosis process finishes
- You don’t need to install the QuickBooks Desktop version for this tool because it is an independent tool that can run on its own.
- Log in to your system with administrator rights
- QuickBooks Hosting must be enabled before utilizing this tool. The hosting service must be active on the system on which you are facing the error and using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
QuickBooks Technical Support For Error Code 2003
The above mentioned solution will help you in resolving the error code 2003 in QuickBooks. However, if the error still persists then you can try to reinstall the QuickBooks software properly.
If you still face the same error then you need to contact the certified ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 to get instant support for your issues.