QuickBooks accounting program has created wonders for small and medium sized businesses. In short, QuickBooks can be described as one of the best and reliable accounting software program of its league. You do not need to go through every report and sales manually because with QuickBooks, all these things are done automatically that saves a lot of time of yours. However, there can be situations when the software might run into some errors that can be really frustrating for you. QuickBooks Error 1935 is one such error that can create hindrance while working on the software.
QuickBooks has always been ahead of its competing accounting software because of its efficiency of managing account and user friendly interface. QuickBooks provides various features to handle your business such as payroll, invoicing, check printing, marketplace, safe accounting etc.
QuickBooks has allowed businesses to explore a plethora of options when it comes to managing financial tasks but it is also true that the software is prone to errors. There are bunch of errors from different category in QuickBooks like 3371, 12007, 15102, 1935 etc. There can be different causes of a single error but one thing is clear that it makes your work difficult.
QuickBooks Error 1935
As we have already mentioned that there are so many different categories of errors in QuickBooks and error 1935 in QuickBooks falls under the category of installation error. QuickBooks Error 1935 occurs while installing the software. It basically appears because of the missing or damaged .NET Framework in your system. This error comes up with an error message that says:
“QuickBooks error 1935: The error occurred during the installation of assembly”,
“QuickBooks error 1935: The setup required .NET framework”.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Error 1935
Symptoms of error code 1935 in QuickBooks are as given below:
- Your systems start running slow and responds late to your commands.
- Systems keep crashing continuously.
- System blockage due to the registry error or fragmented files
- Hardware couldn’t get synced with your system
QuickBooks Error Code 1935: Causes
The main causes due to which the error occurs are as given below:
- .NET Framework is not updated
- MS .NET Framework is not installed in your system.
- Damaged or corrupted .NET Framework
- QuickBooks program gets damaged due to malware infection
- Some important QB files or component was deleted mistakenly
Solution Of QuickBooks Error Code 1935
Before going on to the solutions, you need to be sure about the causes that are behind the error code 1935 in QuickBooks. We have provided multiple solutions that you can try to fix the issue:
Method 1: Update MS .NET Framework
If you’ve identified that the error is occurring due to the missing or not updated .NET Framework then you need to perform the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of Microsoft and select the .NET Framework option
- Select the latest available version of .NET Framework
- Select the language and click on the download link.
- A .exe file will be downloaded. Open it and run the installer.
- Follow the given instructions and the Framework will be downloaded in your system
- Restart your computer and make sure that the error has been resolved.
Method 2: Repair Corrupted File:
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool from Intuit website
- Install the tool in your system properly
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer
- Run QuickBooks in order to check if the error has resolved or not.
Method 3: Run QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- From the official website of Intuit, download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install it in your system.
- Restart your computer after successful installation
- Run the tool and it will automatically fix the issue for you.
Reach Us For Support
QuickBooks Error 1935 is one of the most common issues in QuickBooks software. You will be able to fix the issue manually by following above mentioned methods. However, if you still facing the issue then you can get in touch with the QuickBooks technical support team of getsupportnumber.com. They are able to fix your QuickBooks related issues 24×7. Just call them at their 24×7 toll free customer support number +1805-900-6410.