Are you searching for the solutions for QuickBooks Error 1920? Your search has end here because we are going to discuss about the main causes and solutions for error 1902 in QuickBooks. QuickBooks Error 1920 is one of the most common errors in QuickBooks that can also be put under the category of installation error that occurs while installing or updating the QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks won’t be able to open when the error code 1920 occurs in the QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks Error Code 1920 occurs when the installed hard drives are scanned by QuickBooks Database Manager for company files to establish a connection between these files. The service tries to access a drive but couldn’t do it and ended up showing the error code 1920. You can contact the QuickBooks experts by dialing the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number instantly.
Causes Behind The Error Code 1920 In QuickBooks
- Some malfunctioning issues with your computer
- The QuickBooks software wasn’t properly installed or uninstalled
- Windows registry issues
- Virus or malware attack
- Some important system files or registry entries are missing
How To Resolve QuickBooks Database Installation Error 1920
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks Error 1920 are as given below:
Solution 1: Rename The QuickBooks Desktop File
- Rename the QuickBooks Company File
- Open the QuickBooks software
- Open the company file
- Now press F2 from your keyboard and the you will get the product information window
- Remember the location of the company file and close QuickBooks
- Now go to the folder where the company file is saved. For this, press Windows + E button from your keyboard and head to the drive and folder where the file is stored
- Right click on file and select Rename option from the drop-down list
- Give a new name to the company file and press enter. Click on Yes if you get any confirmation box
Solution 2: Check The Recently Installed Security software
- If you have recently installed a security software then remove it
- If Firewall is enabled then turn it off
- You must close all the running programs using the Task Manager
- If the security software is not creating any hindrance then you need to check whether it is up-to-date
- Uninstall the recently installed software.
Support For QuickBooks Error 1920
The above solution steps will help you in resolving the QuickBooks Error 1920 easily. However if you still facing the same issue or you are having any kind of doubts in the solution step then you can get in touch with the certified ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and you will be provided the best possible solution for your issues.