QuickBooks Error 1904: Module failed to register is one of the most common issues that you can face while using QuickBooks software and it bothers your work flow. When you get this error, you will be displayed an error message that state:
Error 1904: [file path / name / extension] failed to register
QuickBooks accounting software is a great accounting solution that is designed to enhance the sales and helps you in the growth of your business. QuickBooks software is enriched with so many features that minimize the error possibilities and maximize the performance of your business. But sometimes the software might come across some issues that can restrict you from working on your accounts.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error 1904
It is possible that you are getting the error 1904. Module failed to register QuickBooks, if there is any sort of incorrect or inappropriate file settings. When the error appears in your system, it mentions some of the following issues:
Solution For Error Code 1904 In QuickBooks
We have mentioned some basic steps to resolve the error code 1904 in QuickBooks. But before going on the solutions, you should be clear about the causes that are behind the error. Knowing the causes will help you in resolving the error quickly. Follow the below mentioned steps in order to fix the error:
- Shut down QuickBooks completely and make sure that the installation of QuickBooks was done accurately.
- Restart your computer
- In case if the software wasn’t properly installed, then download and install the QB Diagnostic Tool.
- Run the tool
- Once the process completed, restart your computer
- Now perform the complete installation process of QuickBooks again
- If the QBinstall tool couldn’t function properly then run the Component Repair Tool.
- If the above steps didn’t worked then you can create a new Windows user with administrator rights. To do so, follow the steps given:
- Click on the Start menu
- Enter User Accounts in the search field
- On the User Accounts window, select Manage Account Users > Manage another account
- Click on Create a new account and give it a name
- Give it Administrator rights
- Log out from the window and login to new using user account and run the software again.
Contact Us For Support
In case if the error still persist then you need to contact the QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Numberteam. You can get in touch with them via phone support, live chat support and email support.
However, sometimes you might not be able to get in touch with them, in such cases you should go for the best alternative of QuickBooks support. Getsupportnumber.com is one such independent QuickBooks support providing agency on which you can rely. Their QuickBooks support team has years of experience in this profession. You can get in touch with them by dialing their toll free support number for QuickBooks +1888-346-0234.