QuickBooks accounting software is one of the best and top recommended business management software with a large number of features. As you are aware of the fact that QuickBooks comes with regular updates to enhance your work experience. Updating QuickBooks is also very important for you. But sometimes while updating QuickBooks, you might get some errors due to various reasons that don’t allow you to update QuickBooks properly. One such error is QuickBooks Error 15215.
QuickBooks Error 15215 Server Not Responding
QuickBooks undoubtedly provides needed boost to grow your business irrespective of the size of your business. But there can be some instances when the software encounters issues when you are working on it and the issue restricts you from doing your work.
QuickBooks Error 15125 is one of the most common errors that users get. Basically it occurs due to an incorrect configuration of Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE). QuickBooks tries to check the digital signature on all files that are downloaded by using the program for safeguarding the contents of your computer and the system. QuickBooks Error 15215 message appears when QuickBooks is not able to verify the digital signature of a file that you are trying to download and the error message that displayed is given below:
“Warning: QuickBooks error 15215, the program is not able to update virtual signature.”
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Error 15215 Server Not Responding:
Solution 1: Reboot Your System
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection
- Now open your web browser and then go to the internet settings
- Now click on the advanced tab and go to the settings menu
- Now mark the TLS q.0 box
- Click on OK and then close the window
- Now to download the updates, close your browser and reboot your computer
Sometimes, the error gets resolved after rebooting your system. If the error still persists then you need to go to the next step
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks Manually
- Open QuickBooks and click on the Help menu
- Now click on the Update QuickBooks option
- Click on the option tab and then mark all the options by clicking on Mark All
- Click on Get Updates
- Then Restart QuickBooks Software
- If any confirmation message appears, just click on Install Now. It should install the updates successfully in your QuickBooks.
Update Payroll Manually
- Login to your QuickBooks Company
- Now go to the Employees option
- Click on Get Payroll Updates
- From the new window, click on Update Now button and your payroll updates will begin
Reach Us For Support
By following the above mentioned steps QuickBooks Error 15215 should be fixed and you will be able to work on QuickBooks. If not then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Pro advisors via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 toll free.