QuickBooks Error 1303 is an installation error that occurs during the installation of QuickBooks. This error does not allow the installation process because the installer doesn’t have sufficient rights to do so.
This installation error can be cured by following some simple steps provided by the QBpayroll_Getsupportnumber QuickBooks help team. You can easily resolve this issue as it doesn’t need much technical toggling. You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Payroll Support Team to resolve this issue quickly.
Resolving QuickBooks Error 1303
We are providing two methods through which you can solve this issue. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- Changing the permissions manually to set them to Full Control for the system and Everyone groups for the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users:
- Press Windows + R in order to launch the Run prompt.
- Go to the path – C:\ProgramData\COMMON FILES.
- Into the folder, click on Organize and then click on Properties.
- In properties, click on the Security
- Click on Advanced option
- In the Permission Entry list, double click on the System User.
- A checkbox for the Full Control will appear in the Allow Column. Mark it and then press Enter.
- From A to H, repeat the steps for the Everyone group if it exists.
- Mark the checkbox that says Replace all existing inheritable permissions on all descendants with inheritable permissions from this object.
- Click OK in Advanced Security Settings window
- Click OK in Common Files Properties window
- Try to install QuickBooks Desktop again. If you still get this error, move to the next method.
- Turning off the simple file sharing
The above mentioned steps work the same for everyone. You can easily solve this issue by following the provided steps. However, there are possibilities that the above mentioned method could not solve the issue or you have any doubts in any of the step, In such case, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-9450 toll free.