QuickBooks accounting software comes with such tools and functionalities that help you in organizing the financial documents and financial documents and reports of your business. But sometimes it might start misbehaving because of several reasons. One such issue is QuickBooks Error 12152.
You might be getting this error because of the unstable internet connection or some random issues. This can create difficulties in your accounting tasks. It can also restrict QuickBooks from being connected to the server.
QuickBooks Error 12152: Why It Occurs?
We have already mentioned that the unstable internet connection can be the primary reason of this error. Because of this error the QuickBooks will not be able to connect to server. So, you need to make sure the actual reason before you start fixing this error.
Error 12152 Symptoms
- When the dynamics of windows crashed by a program, this error shows up.
- You are running similar programs on the system, the device crashes when while showing the error 12152.
- The error is displayed
- The device does not respond for some time.
- QuickBooks can’t read the license data
- Some windows API keys are not working properly.
- Failed or improper installation in QuickBooks software.
- Because of the un-installation of program, invalid sections in the window registry have appeared.
- Malware attack
- Improper framework shutdown
- Missing of an important framework document or registry section.
How To Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
- Checkout the data and time in your system
- If the date or time is not correct, fix it.
- Now restart your QuickBooks Desktop and check whether the error is gone or still around.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable on your system
- Now run the program
- Next, launch the internet setting options
- Now select the advanced options
- At last, tap on the advanced reset options
- Download QuickBooks File Doctor
- Install and run the app
- If the error is still there, click on Scan and see the deviations that have been detected.
- Click on Repair All to fix the error.
- Close QuickBooks and restart your PC
- Now login as an administrator
- Now click on the Start button > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Restore
- From the new window, click on Restore my PC as the earlier time option tab
- Now click on the next heading
- Select Restore the Point from the list.
- Select the latest system to restore that point from the displayed screen.
- Now click on Next
- You will see a confirmation, click on Next.
- Restart your PC once the restoration completed
By following provided guidelines, you will be able to solve this issue but in case if you face any kind of difficulties or any other issues then you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-346-0234.