QuickBooks is an accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit and it is specially targeted to the small and medium sized businesses and makes accounting easy and affective. QuickBooks is mostly an error free and easy to use software but still it could not be kept away from the errors as there are various error codes in the QuickBooks software that can create difficulties for you. QuickBooks Error 1014 is one such error that restricts you from working on your software.
If you are roaming around the internet to look for a genuine resolution of the error code 1014 then you have landed on the right page as today we’ll be discussing about solution of this error. You can also dial our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number to get instant support.
What is QuickBooks Error 1014?
QuickBooks Error 1014 is basically related to the cache issues. You will observe that the software will take more time to open the company files and opening company files in multi-user mode. QuickBooks Error 1014 comes up with the following error message:
Error Message: Not able to upload your data, possibly due to an issue with the company file. Please use Verify-rebuild option in QuickBooks to fix this problem.
Some of the most commonly identified causes of this error code are as given below:
- Corrupt installation of the QuickBooks software
- Corrupt or damaged QuickBooks company files
- Virus or malware attack has corrupted your database
- Some important files or programs got deleted mistakenly
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1014?
It is vital to resolve the error code 1014 as soon as possible because it can be harmful for your entire database. Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 1014 are as follow:
Method 1: Resolving Error Through The Automatic Updates
- Login to the computer server where the company files are hosted
- Locate and click on the INI file
- Add the part with selected value
- Save the file
Method 2: Resolving Error Through The Automatic Updates
- Go through all the cashes in the settings
- Press Window + R key to open the run command
- Type cmd in the search box and hit enter
- This will open the command prompt. Type stop net QuickBooks DBXX and hit enter
- Now settings will automatically saved in the window registry and you can modify it if you want
- Key location where HKEY _ LOCAL _ MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Current Control Set \ Services \ QuickBooksDBxx \ Parameters and the currently available value may be like – n QB _ SERVER _ NAME -qs – gd ALL -gk all – gp 4096 – gu all – ch 256M – c 128M …
- Save the current settings
- Open the QuickBooks software and try to open the company file.
The above mentioned steps will allow you to resolve the error code 1014 easily. However, if the error still persists then get in touch with our technical support team by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 instantly.