QuickBooks accounting software has created wonders for small and medium sized industries. But there are some error and issues in QuickBooks software that can hinder your work flow. Our customer support team has commonly reported the issues like QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start, QuickBooks Won’t Open, QuickBooks has stopped working and QuickBooks is not responding. If you are also facing the same issue and looking for the solution then you can get touch with the QuickBooks Payroll Support Team instantly.
When you try to open the QuickBooks application, it doesn’t start or just responds slowly. There can be multiple reasons that are restricting QuickBooks from opening. In this article, we will be providing you the steps to get rid of such issues manually.
Note: Clicking multiple times on the QuickBooks icon can also put you under the situations of this issue.
Symptoms Of QuickBooks Doesn’t Start Issue
- QuickBooks Desktop Freezes
- Outdated Windows Operating System
- Systems responding slow to your commands
- QuickBooks installation issues
- QuickBooks Company Files not opening
Causes Of QuickBooks Doesn’t Start Issue
- Damaged or corrupted hard disk
- Company name exceeds the limit of 65 characters
- Windows operating system is outdated
- Improper or incomplete installation of QuickBooks
- Missing or damaged INI file
How To Resolve QuickBooks Doesn’t Start Issue
Steps to resolve this issue are as given below:
Solution 1: End QBW32.exe Processes
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL keys from your keyboard
- Click on the Start Task Manager option
- From the task manager, go to the Processes tab
- Now click on the Image Name to sort the processes alphabetically
- Locate EXE and right click on it.
- Click on End Process from the drop down list
Solution 2: Suppress The QuickBooks Application
- Right click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon
- Press and hold the ctrl key and click on Open from the drop-down list
- Now, open your company file.
Solution 3: Restart Your Computer
Properly restart your computer try to open QuickBooks software again. Restarting your system will swipe away the present state of the application and there are possibilities that you will be able to resolve the issue.
Solution 4: Re-Register QuickBooks Related Components In Windows
- Press Windows+R button from your keyboard to open the Run command
- Type bat and press the Enter key
- It will re-register all the QB related files like .DLL and .OCX
Solution 5: Repair Your QuickBooks Installation
There are possibilities that the issue is occurring due to the improper installation of QuickBooks software. Utilize the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to restore all the corrupt files and other installation bugs in your QuickBooks software.
Solution 6: Reinstall Your QuickBooks Software
If any if the solution didn’t worked then you need to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks software properly and then rename all the installation folders.
Get Support For QuickBooks From Experts
The above mentioned six different solutions will possibly resolve your issue easily. However, there are chances that the issue is occurring due to some serious damage in your QuickBooks software that can’t be fixed by you. In such cases, you need to reach out to the customer support team of Intuit as soon as possible.
Sometimes, due to some reasons the customer support team could not be contacted. In such scenarios, you need to go for the best alternative option. The certified ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com provides you that alternative of best technical support for QuickBooks software. You can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and you will be provided the possible solution for your QuickBooks issues.