QuickBooks Conversion Tool allows you to convert the files from other accounting software to QuickBooks. This tool can be very helpful for you if you want to change your accounting software and want to switch to QuickBooks. Conversion tool of QuickBooks convert all the important files including the company file so that you can use your existing data on QuickBooks. If you are facing any issue with your data conversion tool then you can also contact the QuickBooks Enterprise Support team to get instant support.
Features Of QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- It allows you to setup the process to convert QuickBooks files
- Imports your data from a new QuickBooks Company File
- It doesn’t over right your existing data
- Keeps your data safe and secure while converting
- Captures the current state of your business
- Provides you the option to import lists or lists plus balances and historical transactions
- It creates a log file of the conversion process to maintain your data and you can see them later
QB Conversion Tool has so many features and at the same time it has some limitations also. It has some limitations about importing business data, transaction and accounting balance from other financial software into QuickBooks. It is able to convert employee list information that includes social security number and payroll general ledger account balance information.
There are some payroll information that can’t be converted by the conversion tool such as- paycheck, employee yet to date info, payroll items, individual employee wage, job costing and closed or partialy closed sales orders.
System requirement for the QuickBooks Conversion Tool are as follow:
- You should be registered with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks must be installed in your system
- Peachtree, Microsoft SBA 2006 or Microsoft Office Accounting 2008 must be installed in your system
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM should be there in your system
- NET 2.0 framework should be installed in your computer
How To Use The QuickBooks Conversion Tool
Steps to use the conversion tool are as given below:
- Install and run the QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- You will be provided two options: my own company and my client company. You need to select any one of them.
- From the drop-down box, select the accounting software that you are converting it from and then click on Next
- Click on Browse and select the company file
- Click on Next
- Choose your QuickBooks product and modify the location where the company file is to be saved
- Click on Next to proceed
- According to the list, select the conversion level and then click on Next
- According to the date and name, select Accounting preferences and then click on Next
- Check your details and make changes if required and if not then click on Start
- Wait for the process to get completed and once the process is finished, click on
Note: If your data is already in QuickBooks format then you don’t need QuickBooks conversion tool to convert your data.
Converting Or Upgrading Between Different Versions Of QuickBooks
Converting From Quicken
- Use the Conversion tool if you’re converting Quicken 2012 to QuickBooks Desktop 2019 or QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0.
- Use the Conversion tool within QuickBooks if you’re converting from Quicken 2018 to QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
Update your Quicken data files to the latest release to experience the service of QuickBooks Conversion Tool.
Convert Peachtree 2013-2015
- Sage/Peachtree company file access
- Peachtree Source Company File Selection
- Verify the results
Support For QuickBooks
QuickBooks Conversion Tool allows you to easily switch to QuickBooks software from other software. However, if you face any issue while converting your data or you could not use the QuickBooks Conversion Tool then you can contact the Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors of getsupportnumber.com by dialing the QuickBooks Customer Phone Number +1-866-701-7446 toll-free.