Sometimes, while opening an email, invoice, transactions, you may face an error message ‘QuickBooks Com Error Crash’. If you get this error that means the QuickBooks has crashed without saving the work.
QuickBooks Com Error Crash
There are various reasons behind the QuickBooks Crash Com Error but one of the main reasons is that Window User account has encountered some kind of corruption. So in this article, we will be discussing about the various methods to fix this error.
Method 1: Make Outlook The Default Mail Application
- Click on the Start button
- Now go to the Control Panel
- Look for the Default program and click on it.
- Now click on Set Your Default Program
- A list with program lists of your computer will appear
- Search MS Outlook and select it.
- Now tap on ‘Select this program as default’
- Now click on OK
Method 2: In Microsoft Outlook Add Another Email
- Open MS Outlook and click on the File Menu
- Now click on the Add Account icon
- Enter your desired email address
- Click on Connect
- The accurate server setting will automatically detected by Outlook. Now click on Connect again
- Now enter the mail id and password and then click on OK.
Note: If you add Gmail as your email address then you might get an error that says email id and password do not match and Google will send you a mail stating ‘Review blocked sign-in attempt’.
In the same mail, you will see a line ‘allowing access to less secure apps’. Click on that link and on the new tab, you will see a switch on option beside ‘Allow less secure apps: OFF’. Enter the password again once you are done with it and then click on OK.
If the QuickBooks is not able to detect the Outlook then you need to follow the given path:
Edit > Preference > Send Form for the Preferences tab look out that whether you have the option of selecting Outlook or not. You might also be need to repair and restart QuickBooks. If you still can’t detect Outlook in the QuickBooks preferences, you will need to make a new Windows profile.
Method 3: Mail Setting Toggled
- Click on the Start button and then open Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on Mail
- Now choose Microsoft Outlook from Mail
- Now the Mail Setup window will appear. You need to click on Show Profile
- You can skip the previous two methods if the Outlook is already set as the default mail
- If the ‘Always use this profile’ is already chosen then click on the ‘Profile to be used’
- Now click on ‘Select’ and then click on ‘Apply’
- Use this profile to toggle the selection back and then apply.
- At last, click on OK.
Method 4: Make A New Outlook Email Profile
- Make sure that Microsoft and Outlook is not open. Close them if they are.
- Now again open the Control Panel and click on Mail.
- Now click on the Show Profile option
- Click on Add from the profile
- Now enter the name that you want to add in the Outlook Profile and click on OK
- Now you will be provided some instructions about how to add an email account. Follow them
- Click on ‘Use this profile’ from the drop down.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK
- By this process your existing Outlook profile will not be removed but a new profile will be added.
Get in Touch For Help
The above mentioned steps can help you in resolving the QuickBooks Com Error Crash. But in case if you are not being able to resolve this error or you have any doubts in any of the step, you need to get in touch with the experts. You can call us for support as our highly experienced pro advisors are available 24×7 to assist you. All you need to do is just call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208.