If you have been working on QuickBooks Desktop to manage your business, you must be aware of all its advantages and disadvantages. If we talk about the biggest disadvantage of QuickBooks Desktop, it has to be the bugs and errors that can occur in multiple scenarios. While working in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks closes unexpectedly. In simple words, QuickBooks gets crashed with or without showing any error message when you perform any of the following task:
- Emailing a large report
- Working randomly on transactions, such as Invoices and Sales Orders
- Running many reports side by side
- Working in different Centers
- Working in the Report Center
The errors you may see include:
No error (QuickBooks just disappears while working)
Unrecoverable Error (random codes)
These issues may occur because of some internal issues in your system or QuickBooks could not communicate with your system properly. To start with the basic solution process, you should be updating your QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release. Updating QuickBooks may help you in resolving other QuickBooks errors as well. If you are on the 2017 version of QuickBooks, you can visit: Upgrade QuickBooks 2017 To 2020.
Here are the basic steps to update QuickBooks to the latest release:
- Close QuickBooks Desktop and all its related processes.
- From the Start menu, search QuickBooks Desktop and right-click on the same.
- Choose Run as administrator
- From the No Company Open screen, select Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- From the Options tab, put a checkmark on Mark All checkbox and select Save.
- Navigate to the Update Now tab and mark the Reset Update
- Click on Get Updates. Wait for the process to finish and then restart QuickBooks.
- On the Install updates prompt, click on Install Now.
If you are already using the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop and face such issues, you need to sign up following to get notified whenever an article is updated regarding such issues.
Because there are so many issues and those issues are caused by so many factors, regular updates are currently being stopped. We are working on the issues and update you with the solutions as soon as they are available. Note: If you receive any error, you need to connect with our technical assistance team by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 to get instant solution for all your errors and issues.