QuickBooks has a feature that automatically uploads more than 90 days of transactions. QuickBooks is able to do it because there are a large number of banks connected to QuickBooks. But there can be some instances when the QuickBooks Bank Feed stops working for some reasons. This error can occur due to a minor glitch. In this article, we will be providing you the causes and steps to resolve the Bank Feed error.
Main causes of this issue are:
- QuickBooks doesn’t support that particular bank
- You are trying to import a transaction which older than 90 days.
Steps To Fix QuickBooks Bank Feed Not Working Issue
- Login to your QuickBooks account
- Click on the Banking option
- Now click on the Bank and Credit Cards category
- Select the desired bank account
- Now click on Update
In case if the above mentioned steps doesn’t work for you then you can go to the next solution.
In this step, you need to download the bank transaction manually from your bank’s website. Once you downloaded, you will be able to import then into QuickBooks. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Bank Account
- Download the transaction to your computer
Note: You can only import 350 KB file at a time and make sure that the file size is less than this.
- If you have to download more than 350 KB file size then you can manage the date range of the Bank transactions
- Choose the supported file types:
- QFX (i.e. Quicken) files
- QBO (i.e. QuickBooks Online) files
- OFX (i.e. Microsoft Money) files
- CSV (i.e. Comma Separated Values) files
- Pen down the name of the file and its location where it is downloaded.
Steps to manually upload the QBO company files
- Go to the Banking menu and then click on ‘File Upload’
- Click on ‘Upload transactions manually’
- Now click on Browse and select the downloaded transaction files
- Click on Next
- Select the QuickBooks account
- Now select the account where you want to feed the files
If you set up an account: Click on ‘Add New.’ Fill in the details of the account you wish to add.
- Click on Next
- At last click on Let’s Go or Finish button to complete the process
Get Connected For Support
Though this error can be resolved manually but in you are a beginner then you might face some difficulties while performing this process so we recommend you to get in touch with a QuickBooks expert who can help you in resolving this Bank Feed error. You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250 toll free. Our highly experienced QuickBooks pro advisors are able to provide you support for any QuickBooks related issue with minimum waiting time. All you need to do is call us at our toll free technical support number for QuickBooks.