QuickBooks Enterprise 19.0 and later comes with a new product feature called Pick, Pack, and Ship that allows you to track sales order fulfillment progress. It comes with a single Dashboard for pick, and ship status that enhances the speed and accuracy in order fulfillment.
|Before you use Pick, Pack, and Ship
Access The Dashboard
The Dashboard is almost similar to the dashboard of QuickBooks Enterprise 18.0 Orders worksheet. Invoices orders and non-inventory orders are not visible on the Dashboard.
- Go to the Customers menu and select Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet.
- Click on Dashboard.
The Pick tab allows you to see and manage your pick lists. This will let you filter pick list and sales orders by site, status and picker.
- From the Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet, navigate to the Pick
- Put a checkmark on the box that shows the order to be picked from the Sales Order
- Click on Next.
- Click on Send to Device (mobile for paired devices only) or Print Picklist (for the manual process).
- Choose items to pick by following the on-screen prompts for mobile.
Note: The mobile should get paired with the company account.
When you are done with creating your picklist, you will be able to track real-time status from the warehouse on the Pick tab. Whenever there is an update from warehouse from the mobile scanner, an orange arrow notification showing a picklist update will be displayed on your screen.
You just need choose the sales order/s and then click on Update Sales Order. Now, the sales order status should get updated to the latest status. However, there can be some exceptions like mismatched serial number, or incorrect picked item numbers. In such cases, you will be shown appropriate message.
If you don’t use a mobile scanner, you have to update the pick information manually.
- Double-tap on the picklist that you want to update.
- Update the quantity picked for each item.
- Click on Update sales order.
You will get a confirmation advising that you can initiate the packing process from Dashboard if the sales order status is Picked or Partially picked. Important: If you are not using a different pack process, you can directly go to the Ship process.
Actions available from the table on this page include:
- View picklist
- Print picklist
- Print packing slip (it only displays when picklist status is updated). The packing slip will display the latest quantity picked.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
Hopefully, you find this article was helpful for you in understanding the Pick Tab In Sales Order Fulfillment. However, if you are still facing some issues or you have any doubt related to it, you can get in touch with our technical support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-866-701-7446 and get your issues resolved.