QuickBooks doesn’t provide you a full-fledged process to import all transactions from Microsoft Great Plains or Dynamics into QuickBooks Online or Desktop. You need to enter all the transactions manually through some third-party file formats because the QuickBooks uses a different platform than Microsoft dynamics. The transaction type and file format need to be identified in order to migrate your QuickBooks Data properly.
However, there are so many third-party organizations available in the market that provides QuickBooks Data Migration Services and they claim to be specialized in this process but most of them may not be familiar with your data and that can lead to various error codes and issues in QuickBooks Desktop. We at getsupportnumber.com, are able to provide the data migration services for your QuickBooks software along with the health and security of your data.
Migrating data from one platform to another is a very complex process and it needs to be done very carefully. This is a time taken process as your data is at stake because even a minor mistake can lead to data damage issues in QuickBooks. If you take our data migration services, we will go through your entire accounting record and remove irrelevant or incorrect data such as inaccurate inventory counts, duplicate vendor entries, or aging accrual balances. Your current accounting records can also contains some damages, inaccurate liability balances, or outstanding balances on your company that needs to be removed as well.
How we stand apart
Initially, we go through the Great Plains data and arrange all the lists and transactions that we will be converting to QuickBooks. Once we are done with the analysis, we will provide you a no-obligation quote. You will also be provided the possible time for the data conversion. We are available to provide you the data migration from Dynamics (Great Plains) to QuickBooks even in the odd hours.
This service includes the following:
- The Great Plains data is accessed directly and the conversion of your data will be initiated on the go. The conversion of data includes Chart of accounts, vendors, jobs, employees, classes, inventor, service and tax items, assemblies, price levels, shipping methods, terms, and other names.
- Our data conversion team is highly experienced and specialized for QuickBooks Data Migration only. We provide the data migration services as per your business requirements and we will also be suggesting you the best QuickBooks Product for your business.
- We look into your data in detail so that you don’t face any kind of issue in the future.
To make sure we see eye to eye, we commit to the following:
Analysis of Products needed
As we have already said that our QuickBooks Data Migration team will review your business and the Dynamics Great Plains software before converting the data to QuickBooks. We work as per your requirements and priorities and we also ensure that the data migration doesn’t affect your business at all.
We review those files that are important to make sure that you don’t face issues in your data.
Once we are done with converting Dynamics Great Plains to QuickBooks, we review the converted data again to make sure there are no issues with your data.
What Data Is Converted?
- Chart of Accounts
- Customer list
- Vendor List
- Jobs List
- Employee List
- Service Items
- Inventory Items
- Non-Inventory Items
- Assembly Builds Items
- Customer Payments
- Credit Memo
- Sales Receipts
- Vendor Credits
- Vendor Payments
- Journal Entries
- Item Receipts
- Inventory Adjustments
- Liability Adjustments
- Paychecks (as Journal Entries)
- Payroll Liability Checks
- Sales Tax Payments
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
* All transactions are converted as Journal Entries
What Is Not Converted
Currently, we are providing converting services only for the core accounting data from Dynamics Great Plains. The following data is converted by us:
- Bank Reconciliations (You will need to do one bank reconciliation after the conversion)
- Pay-checks are converted as Journal Entries (Payroll data conversion is not supported by QuickBooks)
- Employee YTD information
- Individual employee wage or deduction information
- Custom templates
We provide top-class and secured migration services that will help you in converting your Dynamics GP data to QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier, Accountant, Mac, or QuickBooks Online.