The https://camps.intuit.com is a webpage from Intuit that allows you to update your credit card for purchasing a product, canceling a product or service, or managing your account details. It is specially developed to provide you the option to manage and access all your QuickBooks products and services.
The My Company window in QuickBooks Desktop shows all your installed applications, services and subscriptions. However, sometimes you won’t see all the services and subscriptions on your screen because of the limited area of the screen or you’ve subscribed those services using a different account. However, CAMPS is the best platform to see all your activated services even if you are using them through different accounts.
The following tasks can be performed through the CAMPS page:
- Updating or modifying the contact details
- Managing contacts on your account
- Finding your license and product details
- Downloading your software (for QuickBooks Desktop)
- Reactivating canceled service or subscription… and more
You can land on this page through various sources but Google and Bing are to mostly used platforms that helps you in reaching the CAMPS page.
Log in to your account using your user ID and password and if you don’t remember your login credentials then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on I forgot my user ID or password.
- Type in the appropriate user ID, email address, or phone number for recovering your account.
- Set a new password for your account. It is recommended to keep your password strong for safeguard of your account.
Once you are logged into your account successfully, you will be redirected to the page that shows all your products and services list of your Intuit products.
You need to select your particular product tile to get started:
- QuickBooks Desktop: Takes you to the page where all your QuickBooks Desktop products and services. You can also see the transaction and payment details.
- QuickBooks Online Accountant: It takes you to your QBOA Account page. This page allows you to manage your clients and it keeps your account updated.
- QuickBooks Online: It takes you to the QBO Account page. Here, your personal and billing information can easily be managed.
- QuickBooks Payment: You are redirected to the page where you can see all your payments account and you get an overview of the charges and fees depending on the account that you’ve selected. If you click on the Payments Service Center button, you will be taken to your Merchant Center.
- Intuit Online Payroll: It takes you to your Intuit Online Payroll account.
In case if your account was found but you are not able to see any of the products in the list or if one of your products is not available on the list then this page helps you in searching for a different account using associated email. For this, you need to select Find by email or Sign In.
You need to go to the upper left section that shows your email address if you want manage your account. You need click on My Profile > Sign Out > Help.
By clicking on My Profile, you will be taken to the Edit Your Login Info page that allows you the following option to select from the three tabs:
- Profile: You can edit information such as Name & User ID.
- Security: You can change your account password. You can also add a mobile number for your account
- Apps: It allows you to manage all the products connected to your account and authorized apps.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
Hopefully, this article was helpful for you and you are able to manage your QB account, products and the subscriptions associated with your account. However, if you are facing any kind of issue like you are not able to see all the products and services in the account or you are not able to log into your QuickBooks account then you have to contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1800-324-6955 to get instant support.
These are not a big issue but resolving these issues is very important because you won’t be able to see any of your account details. So it is important to contact the QuickBooks Support or you can also contact us using our QuickBooks Live Chat Support services.