QuickBooks Desktop is a powerful accounting software, but it is also true that the software is prone to errors. Due to the errors or issues in QuickBooks, you may require support services for your QuickBooks Desktop. Not only errors, you may need support services if you want to perform a process, but you are having difficulties in it. You can easily get support services for QuickBooks Desktop but there are several support policies as well that needs to be considered. In this article, we will be discussing about Intuit QuickBooks Desktop & Point-of-Sale Software Support Policies.
Issues that warrant free support for 12 months after product registration
Intuit provides support for issues is for first 12 months after the product gets registered (for currently supported products only per our Service Discontinuation Policy). Note: All issues and services are not mentioned in this article that require a support plan for live assistance.
Technical support guidance on:
- Installing QuickBooks through a CD or a download link.
- Queries regarding installation or reinstallation QuickBooks on one or multiple systems that fulfills required system requirements for your product or moving QuickBooks to a new system.
- Updating your current QuickBooks version to the latest available version.
- Integrating QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks Financial Software for the first time.
- Set up Multi-Store Exchange in QuickBooks Desktop POS Pro Multi-Store.
- Create a new QuickBooks Company File from scratch or convert a company file from current version to QuickBooks Point of Sale, or any other Intuit product.
- Queries regarding setting up multi-user mode and multi-user network like installation, Windows firewall setup, and folder permission configuration.
Issues that are free of charge regardless of product
Following issues have nothing to do with any kind of fees or charges:
- Issues regarding the registration of your product.
- Issues regarding your Admin password (lost, change, or removal) Note: For some issues, you may require escalations or internal repairs by Intuit. In such scenarios, you need to return the file in a supported version. Password related issue doesn’t require no additional charges but a software purchase does require.
- Updating your QuickBooks version to the latest available release.
- All issues faced by Intuit Education Program users.
Issues that do not have any associated fees or charges regardless of product for currently supported products only per our Service Discontinuation Policy
No charges are applied for these issues on thee products that are supported by Intuit according to the Intuit Discontinuation Policy.
- Error messages that asked you to connect with the QuickBooks Support
- All the error codes from QuickBooks 6000 error series.
- Support for some third-party applications is provided by Intuit. This includes only those components that are important to install or run QuickBooks Desktop. Note: For some issues, the troubleshooting may require from outside QuickBooks Desktop. These issues are not supported regardless of the product.
Support Options/Support Plans
If you are facing any other error or issue, Intuit provides personalized assistances through an Intuit Certified ProAdvisor.
|QuickBooks Premier Plus and Pro Plus Subscribers||If you are a QuickBooks Premier Plus and Pro Plus user, you get unlimited, 24/7 support services for active and current subscriptions. QuickBooks Pro Plus users gets mobile access to data, online backup of QuickBooks files, and automatic upgrades.|
|QuickBooks Pro/Premier and QuickBooks for Mac||You get unlimited support services for any QuickBooks issue with an active support plan. Also, a single call can get you connected with a certified ProAdvisor.|
|QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale||· Monthly = $79.00/month
· Annual = $589.00/year
QuickBooks Point of Sale users have access to unlimited support for any issue with an active subscription. See hours of operation above. Also, a single call can get you connected with a certified ProAdvisor.
|QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Customers||QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise comes with unlimited support plan with an active Enterprise subscription.
In case you are using an outdated version of QuickBooks Enterprise, you can get help to upgrade your company files to the latest version. This process consists installation of a non-supported version as well. If your non-supported version has any issue, you may have to pay to get technical support.
Reach Us For QuickBooks Desktop
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you have a clear idea about the Intuit QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale software support policies. However, to get instant solution for all your issues, you just need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410. You will be directly connected to one of our ProAdvisor who will start assisting you with your issues.