Why Intuit Payroll Login Not Responding
It is observed that the QuickBooks Online Accountant works best when you use it on Google Chrome. But sometimes you might face some login issues which slow down your workflow.
If you ever face this kind of issue, you do not need to worry as it has some easy steps to resolve this error. Just follow the given steps to fix this issue. You can get in touch with QuickBooks Payroll Support Team if you need assistance from experts.
Why Payroll Sign In Problem Occurs In QuickBooks
Usual problems that you might come across
- You see Loading message continuously for a long time but did not get logged in actually
- You get a message that says “Account Services Unavailable, please try again late.”
- You are redirected to the sign-in page when you click “My Company”
How to Fix Unable to Login QB Payroll Issue
Solution 1: Use a different browser:
This is one of the most common and easiest way to fix this issue. If you are using Chrome amd it is not responding then try logging into your account with other internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox ir Internet Explorer. You need to add some features in Internet Explore if you want to access your QuickBooks account in it.
Solution 2: Google Incognito:
- Incognito mode is proved out to be a very effective feature in Google Chrome. Whenever you face any issues while logging into your QuickBooks Account on a regular chrome browser, just try to log it in into incognito mode. It works most of the time.
- Click on the three dots that you see on your right top corner and then click on New Incognito Window. You can also press ctrl+shift+N in order to open a new incognito window
- You will see a new Incognito window on your screen. This will help you in logging into your QuickBooks Online Account with ease. The only negative point is that most of the Google Chrome Extensions will be disabled in incognito mode.
Solution 3: Clear/Cookies/Cache:
- This is one of the most effective solutions for this issue. Clearing you browsing history might solve this issue. To do so, just follow the below mentioned steps
- Click on the three dots that you see on your right top corner and then click on Settings > History > Clear Browsing Data
- A new window will appear, mark the relevant boxes and choose beginning of my time and then click on “Clear Browsing Data”
This will probably fix this issue and you will be able to login into your account. In case if the Google Chrome gets abort or not responding during cleaning history and cache, consult with QuickBooks chat Support team.
Solution 4: Login as another Chrome User:
- If all the above steps did not worked, then log into chrome as a different user. Go to Menu > Settings
- Find “Users” select Add New User. A new window will appear on your screen.
- Choose an icon, fill the desired name, tick Create a Desktop Shortcut and click on create.
- Now you will have two users in your Google Chrome browser. You can switch accounts by clicking on the icon that you see on the top left corner, tap on the user that you want to active. A new window will appear whenever you will switch users. This might solve your login issue.
Help & Support for Can & Login Intuit QB Payroll Error
If you are still facing this login issue in your QuickBooks Online Account, you can call us at our toll free QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1805-900-6410.