When your accountant records the corrections, you need to import the Accountant’s Changes (.QBY) created or transferred to your accountant. You have the option to import the modifications to apply them to your company file and that can be done by two means:
- From your system (File is saved locally)
- From the Web
This article will provide you a complete process to Important Accountant’s Changes in QuickBooks Desktop. You can know more about the Accountant’s Copy works flows and other important information at How To Use The Accountant’s Copy In QuickBooks.
In case if you face any kind of issue while importing the Accountant’s Changes In QuickBooks Desktop then you can contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-324-6955.
Note: The process of importing Accountant’s Changes is done by the users who hire accountants to manage their financial information.
To Import Accountant’s Changes (.QBY)
- Create a backup for your QuickBooks company file.
- From the File menu of QuickBooks, click on Send Company File.
- Select the Accountant’s Copy and then click on Client Activities.
- Click on the Import Accountant’s Changes from File in case if the file is located on your local system. If you use Accountant’s Copy File Transfer (ACFT) service then you need to click on Import Accountant’s Changes from Web.
- Check the Accountant’s Changes and ensure that the file doesn’t have any conflicts or restrictions with the work you have done since the time you transferred your file to your accountant.
- (Optional) You can save a copy of the changes by clicking on Save as PDF and if you want to print then click on Print.
- Once you properly review the details, click on Incorporate Accountant’s Changes to make changes in your file or click on Close if you don’t want to import the changes.
- Click on OK to close all windows and then OK to create a backup.
- A PDF file of the changes made in the accountant’s file will be created in the same folder where your company files are located. Click on OK and then Close.
- Click on Yes if you want to update the closing date and password.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
The provided steps will help you in importing the accountant’s changes in QuickBooks Desktop. If you are not able to do so or you are having some issues during the process then you can connect with our QuickBooks Support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-324-6955 and get answers for all your queries.