QuickBooks provides some great features to its users that make accounting a lot more easy and convenient. One of its main features is QuickBooks reconciliation which is very helpful for so many QuickBooks users. Sometimes you may face some issues when you reconcile an entry but forget to print it and you need the print of that entry. This article will help you in printing the bank reconciliation from QuickBooks with some simple steps.
How To Print Bank Reconciliation From QuickBooks: Steps
- Open the QuickBooks company file and go to Settings
- Select Reconcile option from the drop-down list
- Now the list of all accounts will appear on the screen
- Select the account that in which you want to work
- To get the list of all the reconciled entries, click on Reconcile Reports
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the Print option and the entry will get printed
QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation Summary Report
In case if you are looking to print the reconciliation summary report then you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the QuickBooks dashboard
- Click on Reports
- Select Banking from the drop-down list
- Click on the Previous reconciliation
- Set your preferences under the new dialogue box
- Accounts: Select the account in which you want to work
- Type of report: Select the type of report and click on the summary radio option to generate a summary for your reconciled account
- In this report include: Here choose what you would want in this report. “Transactions cleared” or “Transactions cleared plus any changes made”.
- Click on Display to view your QuickBooks reconciliation summary report
- Click on Print
Cleared Transaction Report
Follow the below mentioned steps to print all the cleared transactions in QuickBooks:
- Go to Settings and from the drop-down list, select COA
- Select Run Report from the new window
- Click on Customize and create a filter
- Insert that date range to get the list of cleared transactions
- Select Rows & Columns tab and then select change columns
- Click on last modified and then select to add
- Filter all the entries according to their status
- Select reconciled entries and run the report
- Search for the entry that you want to print from the cleared reconciled entries
- Since now that you have the last modified date, startall over and choose the customized option from the top.
- Enter the To and From dates
- Select rows and columns
- Filter the entries by transaction type
- Move to the bottom of your screen and select run the report
- Print the report if you want to
You can also visit: Why Reconcile QuickBooks, QuickBooks Payroll Bank Reconciliation
Still Can’t Print Bank Reconciliation From QuickBooks?
In this article, we have mentioned all kind report that can be printed from QuickBooks. However, if you have any doubts in any of the step or you are facing some issues while printing the reports then you can contact the QuickBooks Customer Support team.
In case if the customer support team couldn’t be reached or you need instant support then you can contact the getsupportnumber.com. Their highly experienced Intuit certified ProAdvisors are capable to assist you for any issue related to QuickBooks. Just dial their toll-free number for support +1-866-701-7446.