Troubleshoot QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error
QuickBooks contains lot of feature which makes every business accounting very easy. But there are some cases when software has to deal with some critical error or runtime errors. Error can be categorized in two parts i.e Technical error and functional error. QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error came under QuickBooks Technical error that usually appears while opening QWC file.
Causes of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error :
NET Framework : This Error appears when the event handler is not able to catch error and further prompting for a debugging mode.
C++ Error : This Error is not able to catch error and asking for debugging mode.
ActiveX Control : This issue may appear from a QuickBooks Desktop/Microsoft integration issue
Java or COM components : Java not available or updated version required
Resolutions of QuickBooks Unhandled Exception Error :
We Recommend two ways to solve this issue. You need to install the Microsoft >net Framework 3.5 components on the damaged PC. It is compulsory to repaired and install this component.
All open applications must close :
- Open control panel and go to add or remove program
- Filter the list of installed programs for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Install it, if the program is not installed :
- Select and download from the Microsoft website
- Try to repair it if the program is in the list
- Click on Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and select remove or change
- Start repair and follow the positive instructions and do restart the computer
- After the process completes it error still continues then it is due to the damaged components to the Microsoft .Net Framework.
Unhandled Exception Error Troubleshooting QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, Enterprise
For any Query and doubt you can dial QuickBooks 24/7 Support Number. We have 10 seconds of waiting time and we fix each and every issue by taking the remote session. Also don’t forget to tell the version of QuickBooks which you are using. Call or toll free phone number 1888-396-0208 and get the best solution.