While printer invoice, sometimes you might come across some issue when an error message appear that state you cannot print the invoice because a specific font is not installed in your system.
This is one of the most common errors with printers. In this article we will be helping you in resolving and providing the information about QuickBooks Printer Library Error. When you get this error a message pops-up on your screen that says:
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form.”
There can be various reasons behind this issue. Before you go to the solutions, you need to know about the causes due to which this error is coming. This error mostly occurs in Windows 10.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
The main causes of Printing Library Error are as given below:
- A specific font is not installed in your system
- Mismatched fonts in invoice
- Printer is not supported
- A driver is missing
- Computer RAM is out of space
Steps To Resolve Printer Library Error
- Verifying The Template’s Font
- Open QuickBooks and click on Customers and then select Create Invoice
- Browse to the Formatting select Customize Data Layout
- Select Basic Customization
- Now go to the Change the Font For section:
- Click on Then click on Change Font
- Go to Font and then click on a font type
- To verify or change the font for Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels and Total Labels, you need to repeat the steps from a to d.
- The Font type should be same for all the above mentioned items. If it is not then you can face the error again.
- Click OK
- Try to print the invoice again after verifying the fonts for whole template. Now you will be able to print invoice.
Reach Us For Support
By following the given steps, you issue must be resolved but in case if the issue still persists, you need to get in touch with the experts so that you don’t face the same issue. In order to get support, you can call us at our QuickBooks Tech Support Number +1805-900-6410 toll free.