QuickBooks Point of Sale Error Code 121
QuickBooks POS maintain all your accounting transactions, payroll transactions and also track all the record of your inventories. It is available in two forms i.e the Basic as well as the Pro. QuickBooks Point of sale is created to ease the workflow of business and to provide the best client service. There are lot of benefits of this QuickBooks POS but sometimes there are situations in which you may face different types of error which will affect your workflow or even damage your data. Today lets understand the QuickBooks POS Error 121. To fix any type of Error you can take the help from QuickBooks POS Support Number.
QuickBooks POS Error 121 also called Permission denied error. This error restrict you to install any updates in the software. In case any user need to install the updates, use Sysadmin as a username and password. Below follow the instructions to fix your error by your own and in case you need expert advise, Call QuickBooks Support Number.
Reason Behind The QuickBooks POS Error 121
- Error appears when someone logged in as a guest user, you will receive a pop-up message
- You will see a pop-up message : “QB Point of sale error 121 denied & you don’t have authorization to choose from the timeouts “
- On facing the error when you go to software update section in QuickBooks POS, you will see a software update that will fix the issue. Software should be downloaded and keep running on the server.
Resolution of QuickBooks POS Error 121
To cope up with Error 121, first remove all data and information of the Entitlement client folder and find out WSAActivity.xml record. Close your POS before following the steps discussed below :
- Close POS application and open task manager
- Select Processes and close every active process
- Close Task manager
- Type services.MSC in the field an hit enter
- Open Services Window, search for QBPOS Database manager vXX
- Close all services and stop every services window
If you still face QuickBooks POS Error 121 into the accounting program then it is advised to follow these instructions:
Erase The Needed Files :
- Search for hidden folders in windows
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Go to the area depend upon the Operating System
- Windows 8 and 8.1 : C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Windows 7 and windows Vista: C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.0
- Windows XP : C:\Documnets and settings\All users\Application data\intuit\entitlementclient\v8.0
- Delete all the files in a folder
- Go to the drive C:\program data\intuit\QuickBooks point of sale xx.0
- Browse INI folder and then clean the WSAactivity file
- Install the required updates by clicking it on the POS and finish the registration process
Technical Support Help For Resolving 121 POS Error
Stay connected with our QuickBooks Support Team by dialling our toll free QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1888-346-0234. Get the best solution from our experienced technicians who are available only for you to fix your problems.