As we all know that the QuickBooks accounting software is one of the best bookkeeping solutions across the globe. It comes with so many features that allow you to do multiple accounting tasks at same time. Along with the multiple features, it is also true that the QuickBooks software has various errors and issues that can occur any time and hinder your work. One such error is the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 that can occur due to the corrupted or damaged system files in QuickBooks.
If you are looking for the solution steps of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 then you have landed on the right page. Go through the full article carefully and at last you will be able to fix the QuickBooks issue manually. To get instant support for QuickBooks issues you can dial the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number toll-free.
Symptoms And Causes Of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
Symptoms of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 are as follow:
- The running window crashes suddenly when this error occurs
- QuickBooks keeps freezing
- QuickBooks not responding
- Your system starts crashing
- System and the QuickBooks software running slowly
There can be multiple reasons behind this log error but the major cause due to which the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 occurs is the .NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 that can creates issue in the Windows 7 operating system.
How To Fix The QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
- You need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve this issue:
- Log in to the Windows as an Administrator
- Press Windows + R
- In the Run box, type Control and hit Enter key to open the Control Panel
- Now, head to the Program and Features section
- Locate the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 from the installed program list and Uninstall it
- Once it is uninstalled completely, restart you computer
- Again open the Control Panel and go to the Program and Features section
- Click on the Add Remove Windows Features from the left side of your window
- Windows Feature window will appear on the screen
- Expand the .NET Framework to see the Microsoft .NET 3.5.
- Mark first and second options and press OK
- The .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed in your system
- Now click on Finish to end the process
- Finally, restart your system to save changes
Technical Support For QuickBooks Issues
Following the above mentioned steps carefully will allow you to get rid of the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 easily. But there are some steps that need some technical knowledge of computer that’s why we recommend you to connect with a QuickBooks professional who can easily fix the issue for you.
If you were not able to fix the issue manually then you can get in touch with the technical support team of getsupportnumber.com. The Highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisors will help you in resolving the issue for you in best possible way. To connect with the support team, dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 toll-free.