QuickBooks POS is great software that allows you to work much faster and in a more managed way. QuickBooks is very user friendly and easy to use software that does not require too much complex knowledge. All the data stored in QuickBooks POS is highly secured but there can be some instances when you have to remove the data.
With QuickBooks, payments and cash flow has become much more affective. It is useful for every company of every domain. QuickBooks POS is solution that helps you in following inventory and sales of small business houses meticulously.
While using QuickBooks, you might have queries about what to do in some circumstances. One such query is that how to delete a company data in QuickBooks POS. So in this article, we will be discussing about the process of deleting a company in QuickBooks POS.
Steps On How To Delete A Company In QuickBooks POS
There can be some instances when you might be thinking about replacing the system for a better alternative. Before going to the process, you have to keep a copy of your data for future reference. POS can store data in different locations according to the version of windows.
- If you using Windows XP follow the given path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\ (x.x is your POS version)
- If you are using Windows 7 or Vista, follow the given path C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x\.
- Your data will be in the sub folder and the different folder in it with the company file name.
- Delete the QuickBooks Point of Sale folder. All the company data files will be deleted. The backup will also be deleted from the default location. In case if the backup is not in the system, find out the files named as “.qbp”. If the search result shows up, delete them.
- Now go to the recycle bin and empty it completely. Now all the POS data and backups of the organization have been deleted from the system completely.
If you have any kind of doubts in the above mentioned steps or you are facing some other issues or errors with your QuickBooks software, you need to get in touch with the experts so that they can explain the issues and solution to you and fix it. Getsupportnumber’s QuickBooks Customer Support team is efficient to assist you with any kind of issues related to QuickBooks. You are just a call away from resolving all your QuickBooks issues. All you need to do is, call us at our QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 toll free.