Changing Password in QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks software comes with the features that fulfill all the necessary requirements for small and medium sized businesses. QuickBooks secures your financial data and provides you a more secure way to do your accounting tasks. You can easily maintain your important data such as credit card numbers, EINs or SSNs. QuickBooks is very safe and secure accounting software but it is recommended that you should keep changing your QuickBooks account password at regular intervals. This can prevent your QuickBooks account from being hacked. Experts recommends that you should change your QuickBooks account password after every 90 days in order to secure your account and avoid hacker/malware to reach your account. You can also get help from QuickBooks Enterprise Support if you having a doubt that someone is trying to hack your account or something.
Here, in this article, we will be discussing about the steps that you need follow in order to change your QuickBooks account password. You need to follow the guidelines provided by Intuit and also avoid any other apps running in the background.
Steps To Change QuickBooks Password
In case you remember your password and you still want to change, than follow the steps given below:
- Open your Company File.
- Now go to the ‘Setup Username and Password’ option and then click on ‘Change Your Password’ option.
- You will be asked to enter your current password. Do the same
- Now enter your new desired password. It should be having minimum 7 characters. Then confirm the new password and then click on confirm.
- Now click on OK.
- Now you will be able to log in to your QuickBooks account with the new password.
Why Password Important For QuickBooks
- For the security of your account and data.
- Changing your password will prevent your account from being hacked and from Malware attack.
Help Support For QuickBooks Login Password Recovery
Changing your QuickBooks password makes your business and financial data more secure and strong. Set a good healthy and complex password so that it becomes difficult for hackers to reach your account. In case if you have forgot your password or you are having issues with your QuickBooks software, call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-565-6250.