QuickBooks is a highly efficient financial management program that provides various features such as accounting, inventory, payroll, tax filing, invoicing, bank account tracking and reconciliation, budget making etc. You also get the feature of using the QuickBooks software remotely. However, there are so many users who don’t know the proper procedure for accessing the QuickBooks software on remote. In this article, we will be discussing about how you can access the QuickBooks software on remote. For further information, you can dial the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number instanly.
What Is QuickBooks Remote Access?
QuickBooks Remote Access is a feature through which allow you to access and use QuickBooks from any other computer with an internet connection. Accessing QuickBooks through remote saves your precious time and you can work on your tasks. Through this feature, you can easily transfer a file or folder between computers.
Benefits Of QuickBooks Remote Access
- Transfer a file or folder between computers easily.
- Saves your precious time and cost
- Copy and Paste between remote and local PCs
- Print documents easily from your remote PC to a local printer
- You can track the activities of the accountants
- Multiple users can work on the same QB file
QuickBooks Remote Access is not a free software. You need to purchase it and it separately. It comes with the following two versions:
- Full Desktop Access ($7.75/month)
- QuickBooks Access($3.95/month)
How To Remote Access To QuickBooks
- Go to the official website of QuickBooks and sign up for QuickBooks Remote Access
- Login into your account on the QuickBooks Remote Access website. Before login, launch a Web browser on the computer from which you need to access QuickBooks remotely.
- Click on Setup Computer to download the remote access tool installation file.
- Enter the name of computer in Nickname section and then click on Next
- Mark the box next to the applications to access remotely on this computer.
- Click on Next
- Check the box for the authentication option to use.
- Enter a password or use a phone number to access QuickBooks remotely
- Click on Finish
Remote Accessing QuickBooks
- Open an internet browser and login to your account on the QuickBooks Remote Access website
- Check the box where you defined the nickname of your computer
- Click on Connect
- Authorize your desktop by using the password or phone number.
- Click on Remote Access drop-down menu
- Click on the “End QuickBooks Remote Access Session” when you finish your session.
By following these steps, you will be able to access QuickBooks remotely. However, if you are facing any kind of issue while setting up the remote access for QuickBooks then you can get in touch with our ProAdvisors by dialing the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 toll-free.