How To Set Up & Track Inventory In QuickBooks?
QuickBooks software is one of the best and easy to use accounting software for medium and small sized organizations. It easily manages your business and accounting needs. It’s one of the most important feature is ‘inventory tracking’ which allows you to track sales revenue, quantity and cost of goods sold. You can analyze and fulfill any upcoming or pending orders of customers which keeps you up to date every time. Tracking inventory through QuickBooks allows you to find out the profit that you made and on that basis you can decide whether to continue with the product or not. Add-on-user can be managed by inventory management call QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support Number for more details about the track inventory.
How QuickBooks Track Inventory QuickBooks?
You can easily track inventory by using QuickBooks through given steps:
- Go to the accounts settings from gear icon.
- Now, go to the sales tab using left side menu.
- Click on the pencil icon and select ‘on’ next to ‘track inventory quantity on hand’ and click done to save your changes.
- Now use gear icon in the upper right center and click to choose product and services in the lists column.
- Tap on New in order to create a new inventory.
- Now from the next screen, choose the type of item.
- Now enter the required information
- Then review once all the setup entries of inventory items that you want to crack and click done.
Advantages Of Intuit QB Tracking Inventory
- It provides you the access to your reports.
- QuickBooks will easily track the cost of sold/purchased goods or items.
Get Help Support QuickBooks Inventory Management
In case you are facing some issues while managing QuickBooks Inventory, you can get in touch with getsupportnumber.com.
We have provided you all the important features of tracking inventory in QuickBooks. QuickBooks also provides you some tutorial videos about how to track inventories. In case you still face some issue while tracking inventories in QuickBooks, you can call us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410.