Are you facing issues during the installation process of the QuickBooks software? Well, your tension seems to end here as this article will help you fix common QuickBooks Desktop Installation Errors. These installation errors can restrict create hindrance in the installation process or it can also restrict you from installing the QuickBooks software.
There are a bunch of error codes and issues in the QuickBooks software. Most of the errors come under a specific category that refers to a particular error. QuickBooks Installation Error is also a category in which all the error codes represents that the software couldn’t be installed due to certain reasons. However, if you are looking for an immediate solution for your issues then you need to get in touch with the technical support team of getsupportnumber.com by dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support Number +1800-567-0425.
Common Installation Errors In QuickBooks
These errors can occur if an important Microsoft component is missing or it is not functioning properly. Some of the most common installation errors in QuickBooks are as given below:
- Errors relating to damaged Microsoft .NET Framework
- Errors relating to damaged MSXML and C++
- Problems opening QuickBooks Desktop, such as QuickBooks has Stopped Working or Unrecoverable errors
Resolve QuickBooks Installation Errors
Steps to resolve QuickBooks installation issues are as given below:
Solution 1: Run The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Note: You may have to register or activate QuickBooks software again after running the tool.
- Go to the official website of Intuit and download the installation file of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- Perform a clean installation of the tool
- Now close all the running process and run the QBInstall tool
Note: The process can take around 20 minutes to complete. It depends on the internet speed and your system’s performance.
- Once the process finishes, restart your system and then try to install QuickBooks again.
Solution 2: Download Windows updates
You can face issues while installing if the Windows operating system is out of date. Installing regular updates for Windows is important because the updates sometimes include issues in .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install the latest Windows updates:
- Go to the Start menu
- Type Windows Update in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be shown the available updates. Install them if any.
- Restart your computer once the process finishes.
- Try to install the QuickBooks software again.
Solution 3: Manually fix issues with Windows components
Missing or damaged windows components can also lead to installation errors in QuickBooks. If the QBinstall tool couldn’t fix the issue then you need to fix these issues manually. You can also contact an IT professional or a Windows expert who can fix such issues for you.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Install Errors
The above-mentioned steps will allow you to get rid of the installation errors of QuickBooks and you will be able to install the QuickBooks software. However, if the error still persists, you can try to install the software in selective startup mode.
If you still face the same error then the last thing that you can do is get in touch with the technical support team of Intuit by dialing to toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425.