Intuit always recommends you to save the QuickBooks License and product number because you need these details to install or reinstall QuickBooks and keeping continuity of records and operations when you upgrade to a new computer. If you also find yourself in such situations then you don’t have to worry as this article will help you to find missing QuickBooks License or product number. QuickBooks Customer Support team can help you in taking you out from such situations.
Locate Your Installation Numbers
You can locate your installation numbers by following the below-mentioned steps:
- The original Product Packaging: The license and product numbers of your QuickBooks can be found on the scratch-off sticker located next to the UPC code.
- The confirmation email that you received on your registered email address after purchasing the product.
- The system where you installed the product first.
- Initiate the installation process
- Click on Reinstall
- Note down the number that shows up under the License and Product Number window
- Click on Cancel
- The email that you when the latest version of QuickBooks was launched by Intuit. You will get this email only if you subscribe to a monthly or annual product subscription.
If you cannot locate your installation numbers
- If you can’t locate the license from your phone number then you can log into your QuickBooks account to get the information about the product.
- If you can’t log in to your account then you need to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-567-0425.
- When you call use, you need to make sure that you have valid proof of purchase to retrieve a license or key code number:
- If you’ve purchased the QuickBooks software or any other product directly from Intuit then you need provide the Order Number from your Intuit packaging slip to our technicians.
- If you’ve purchased QuickBooks any other product from a retailer then you need to provide us the details to +1-800-567-0425.