Now, you can easily record your payables in QuickBooks Desktop by using Enter Bills. You can simply record transactions that can paid in an upcoming date, including expenses incurred, materials purchased, or services provided by a vendor.
This article will provide you complete information and process to Enter Bills in QuickBooks Desktop. You can also connect with our support department at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1850-308-2863 toll-free as well to get help at any point of time.
How To Use Enter Bills In QuickBooks Desktop?
- From the Home page of QuickBooks, choose Enter Bills
- Choose the vendor.
- Select the date. Note: The Bill Due data automatically get populated depending upon on your Bill preference by going into Edit > Preference > Bills > Company Preferences.
- Choose the appropriate tab.
- Expense: When you record a bill for expenses incurred by the business (ex. Utilities, Rent, and phone/cable service).
- Items: When you enter a bill for anything that are purchased, sold or resold by your company in the course of business, like products, shipping and handling charges, discounts, and sales tax (if require).
- Select your expense account or the item and enter the amount as well.
- To track billable expenses, choose the customer job and mark the Billable checkbox.
- Click Save & Close.
|Entering the bill consists of a part of the usual A/P workflow in QuickBooks Desktop. You can see the complete lists of workflows and other vendor-related transactions at Accounts Payable workflows.|
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in setting up Enter Bills in QuickBooks Desktop. However, if you are facing any kind of issue or complexity at any point in time, you can connect with our support department by just dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1850-308-2863 and get instant support for QuickBooks software.