QuickBooks Desktop comes with various important features and creating reports is one of them. These reports allow you to understand the income and expenses of your business and you can know about where your business stands. A Cash Disbursements Journal Report is one such report in which you can see all the checks you wrote within the selected time span along with a subtotal for each payee, and a grand total at the end of the report.
In this article, we will provide you a complete process to create a cash disbursement journal report in QuickBooks Desktop. In case, you require any kind of assistance while creating this reporting, you can connect with the QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1855-565-6250.
How To Create A Cash Disbursement Journal Report?
You can easily create a cash disbursement journal report by following the below-mentioned steps:
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Reports > Custom Reports then click on Transaction Detail.
- Provide the appropriate date range.
- Put a checkmark on the Columns box, check off the following columns:
- Select the Total by drop-down arrow and choose appropriate criteria from Payee, Account or Month.
- Navigate to the Filters
- Select the Transaction Type from the filter list.
- Select Multiple transactions from the Transactions Type drop-down and check off the following things:
- Bill payment
- Liability payment
- Sales tax payment
- Click on OK.
- Select the Detail level filter and click on Summary Only.
- Click on OK.
NOTE: You can’t see each split account by name in this account. Whenever there are multiple split accounts, the report will show the word SPLIT in the Split column.
To know more about these reports, you can visit Create a Cash Receipts Journal report.
Technical Support For QuickBooks
Hopefully, you find this article was helpful for you in creating a cash disbursement journal report in QuickBooks Desktop easily. However, if you are facing kind of issue while creating or accessing the report or you are not able understand any of the step, connect with our technical support department at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1855-565-6250.