This article will provide you a step-by-step guide to create a billing statement in QuickBooks Desktop. If don’t have a clear idea about a billing statement then this article will also help you in understanding that.
A billing statement is a summarized report of the client’s account. It includes some important information such as recent invoices, credit memos, and other transaction details. You can also select to set reminder statements for your clients. You can send this reminder to your clients to show them how much amount they owe on all invoices.
You need to read this article properly and perform the provided steps to create a billing statement. If you are not sure about performing the steps then you can also connect with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-567-0425 to get instant support services from our certified ProAdvisors.
How To Create A Billing Statement
- Run QuickBooks and go to the Customers
- Click on Statements/Create Statements.
Remember: If your Chart of Accounts contains multiple A/R then you should be able to see the A/R account field on your screen.
- Validate the date of the statement.
- Select a transaction’s date period.
Note: You have the option to specify dates and include all unpaid or open transactions for the transaction date.
- Now, select all the customers for those you want print statements.
- Choose additional options.
- Select Print or You can select any one of them or both a per your preference.
To get more information about workflows list and other customer-related transactions then you can contact our QuickBooks Support department as well.
Email Button Doesn’t Work
We frequently receive various queries from QuickBooks about the missing of email button while creating or sending statements. In such situations, any error message doesn’t appear on your screen but you are restricted to send the statements over email. This is not a very big issue and can easily be resolved by following the below-mentioned steps:
- All the preferences should be selected properly to create a statement.
- Make sure that the client you have selected is correct.
- The client you have selected should have an invoice or sales acknowledgment slip within the statement period or prior to the statement period.
- If the client has zero balance then you need to go to the Do not create statements and ensure that the zero balance checkbox is unmarked.
- Click on Intuit Standard Statement to use the template.
- Select Per Customer or Per Job of the drop-down menu if Create One Statement is zero.
- Ensure that the client has a working email address set up and configure all the email preferences are appropriately selected:
- Click on Edit tab and then select
- Tap on Send Forms.
- Make sure that the email address setup is working properly and then click on
- If the email still could not be sent then the issue can be an overflow error.
- Click on the with a balance less than option and then mark that checkbox.
- Change the input to 0.0 and then send the email again.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
This article will help you to create a billing statement in QuickBooks Desktop and this will also help you to resolve some basic issues related to it. However, if you are facing any while creating a billing statement in QuickBooks then you can get in touch with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 to get an instant resolution for your issues.