Peachtree and QuickBooks, both are well known accounting software but there could be some reasons why you want to convert Peachtree to QuickBooks. Sometimes you might not be able to manage data on both the software or at other times you just simply want to shift from Peachtree to QuickBooks. You can contact Getsupportnumber in order to migrate quickly from Peachtree to QuickBooks.
Convert Peachtree To QuickBooks: Points To Keep In Mind
Converting Sage 50 to QuickBooks 2016 or later can be easily dome by using QuickBooks Conversion Tool. You also need to focus on the following points before you begin the process.
- With the QuickBooks Conversion Tool, Sage 50 can be converted to QuickBooks Desktop 2016 or later.
- Both the software must be installed on the same system
Steps For Sage 50 To QuickBooks Conversion
- Accessing the Sage 50 Company file:
- Run Sage 50 software and search the file you want to convert to QuickBooks
- Go to the path: Main > Maintain > Users > Setup Security
- Now click on Data Access/Crystal Reports tab
- Now you will get two options, None and With the Following Login Information
- Tap on change and set a new security password
- Now close Sage 50 and go to the second step of configuration
- Call QuickBooks Tech Support team in order to use QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- Once you install QuickBooks conversion tool in your system, run it as an administrator.
- Right click on the QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- Click on Run the file as Administrator from the drop down list
- Go to the file that you want convert and follow the process given further:
- Open the tool and click on Browse to choose the Sage 50 company file you want to convert.
- In the new Window named Pervasive 32-bit ODBC engine DSN Setup, click on the Company Name and Database Name.
- Now enter the Sage 50 company file password and press enter.
- Now choose the QuickBooks Product that you are utilizing right now and want to convert to, browse the company file from its saved location and press enter.
- You will see the conversion information as Ready to Convert window. Click on Convert File to initialize the process.
- Conversion process time depend upon the file and capacity of your computer. A new window named ‘Finished’ will appear on screen once the process is completed. Click on Open in QuickBooks.
- Open the converted file to make sure that the file has been converted successfully.
You will be able to convert Peachtree to QuickBooks once you finish all the steps.
Reach Us For Help
If you have any doubts related to converting Peachtree to QuickBooks or facing any other issue with your QuickBooks software, call us at our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +188-900-6410 toll free to talk to are customer representatives and get your issue resolved.