QuickBooks is a multi-tasking accounting software that can manage your multiple accounts at the same time easily. QuickBooks allows you to Manage Sales and Income, it keeps a track of bills and expenses, run payroll and so on. QuickBooks also provides a special feature to connect your payment account to QuickBooks Desktop. Connecting a payment account to your company will help you to transfer the invoices that will be deposited directly into your bank account.
If you want to know the process to do so then you’ve landed on the right page as this article will help you to create your payment account to QuickBooks Desktop. You can also get in touch with the Intuit QuickBooks Support if you want instant support for your queries.
How To Connect Your Payment Account To QuickBooks Desktop?
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to Connect Your Payment Account To QuickBooks Desktop:
- Run QuickBooks and go to Customers > Link Payment Service to Company File
- Type in the User ID and Password and then click on the Link Service
- Select Transfer
- Click on Yes, transfer whenever you are asked to confirm the transfer of your service
If the above-mentioned process didn’t work for you then you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the QB company file
- Click on Receive Payment from the home screen in order to open the Customer Payment
- Select the card type from the Payment Method drop-down
- Check the Process credit card payment when saving checkbox
- Check the Link to an Existing Merchant Account then click on OK
- Login to your account using the appropriate credentials
Note: If you haven’t already set the Customer Credit Card Protection then you’ll get this window on your screen and it is mandatory to set it first.
Reach Us For Support
The provided steps will allow you to Connect your Payment Account to QuickBooks Desktop. However, if you are facing any kind of issue or error during the process, just connect with us at our QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1888-396-0208 toll-free.