The Bank Feeds logs keeps a track of what happens while an online connection with your bank. In case the connection couldn’t be established, or you face an error, the logs will show the error. You can find these log files in the same folder where your company file is located and that is C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files.
- ~qbofx32 (encrypted)
- ~qbofxod (encrypted)
Sample connlog.txt files
Following are the sample connlog.txt files for issues that are important for your bank or user action.
The web connect log files are not encrypted so they can be open with notepad.
- Web Connect files (.QBO) are the files downloaded from your Bank’s website that will be imported to QuickBooks. You can know more about this at import web connect files.
- The connlog.txt file consists connection data that can help you in identifying the actual cause of error.
The main role of QuickBooks in Bank Feeds is working as an access point and that’s why most of the error OL and OLSU errors you face are resolved from your bank’s side.
- Banks have a support channel: All the banks that support QuickBooks Online Banking feature comes with escalation path to the Online Connectivity Group at Intuit through https://fi.intuit.com/.
- To get proper assistance, you need get connected with your bank and ask for a representative who is familiar with QuickBooks and its Bank Feeds feature.
- You need to ask the bank representative to validate whether your account/s are activated for the QuickBooks Bank Feeds services.
- If the issue is still around, connect with the technical assistance team of Intuit by dialing toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410.