Are you facing browser issues when you visit Intuit sites or while using various QuickBooks processes related to the Internet browser? In this article, we will be helping you in resolving the browser related issues for QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: Make sure you are using a supported and up-to-date internet browser to get the best and secure experience with QuickBooks.
Performing Basic Browser Troubleshooting
For the beginning, start with basic troubleshooting steps and they are as follow:
- Restart your browser.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Add Intuit as a trusted site.
Performing Troubleshooting For Download Issues
If you face any issue while download or locating a downloaded file, press CTRL + J keys. If this doesn’t work for you, try to make changes in the default location of download files. You can follow the following steps as per your browser type:
For Google Chrome
- From the top-right corner of Google Chrome, click on the three dots and the select Show Advanced Settings
- Now, click on Show Advanced Settings and then select Download section:
- Click on Change to select a different location to save your download files.
- Click on Ask where to save each file before downloading to get a prompt every time whenever you try to download file.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Open the Tools menu and then select Options.
- Select the General tab:
- Click on Browse to change the default location of the files you will be downloading.
- Click on Always ask me where to save files if you want to get a prompt every time whenever you try to download file.
- From the Preferences options, select General.
- From the Save Downloaded Files, click on Other.
- Choose a location where you want to save your downloaded files and then click on Close.
For Microsoft Edge
- From the upper-right corner of the browser, click on the three dots and then click on Settings.
- From the Advanced Settings section, click on View Advanced Settings.
- Now, select Ask me what to do with each download to On from the Downloads
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in resolving the possible browser related issues in QuickBooks Desktop. If you are still facing browser-related issues, it might be possible that there are some issues with your browser itself. You need to check and ensure that the browser doesn’t have any kind of issue. If you are not able to resolve the error manually, we recommend you getting in touch with our support team. For this, you just need to dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-0246 and you will be provided the best solution as soon as possible.