QuickBooks comes with hundreds of accounting features that makes accounting easy and effective. One of the most important features is the Bank Feeds in QuickBooks. This basically allows you to add and use your bank account directly from QuickBooks Desktop. There are various processes regarding the Bank Feeds function of QuickBooks that you need to know, and bank feeds duplicate statement download, or import is one of them. In this article, we will be providing you complete information about how to download or import duplicate statements from bank feeds.
- The last transaction download date flag is not set if you use the Express or Side-by-Side mode.
- Statements or transactions you downloaded previously can be re-downloaded or imported if you have used delete or ignore to remove excess transactions.
If you want to restrict the previously downloaded transactions and set the last transaction date flag and remove the full statement through the register (classic) mode view.
- Switch from Express to Register (Classic Mode).
- From the main menu, go to Banking > Bank Feeds > Bank Feeds Center.
- Choose a statement from the Item Received from Financial Institution section.
- Click on Delete.
- (Optional) Once you delete the statement, try to download or import again to ensure success. Here, you will only receive new transactions or a message: “There are no new transactions available. Please check again tomorrow.”
- Follow the first step again to go back to your preferred bank view preference.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in downloading or importing duplicate statement or transaction. However, if you are facing any kind of issue or you are not sure about using the Bank Feeds function properly, you can look out for support services from our ProAdvisors. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1805-900-6410 and get instant solution for all your issues.