QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software that provides you various features. It makes accounting easy and affective and allows you to grow your business. QuickBooks Payments is one of the most important features of QuickBooks that allows you to process payments directly from the software. But to use this service, you need to first add users to QuickBooks Payments.
Adding users to QuickBooks Payments allows you to process payments easily. If you don’t know the process to do so, you don’t have to worry at all because we will be providing you the process to add users to QuickBooks payments.
Note: Users in QuickBooks Payments can only be added by the admin. If the invitation has expired or wasn’t accepted, perform the following the steps to resend your invitation.
Invite A User
- Login to the Merchant Service Center using appropriate user credentials.
- From the Account section, choose Users.
- Locate QuickLinks and then click on How do I add a new user?
- Click on Invite
- Provide the email of your user to which you want to send the invitation and then choose a role as well. The users won’t be visible in the list until the invitation is accepted by them.
- The user will get an invitation email to begin using QuickBooks Payments. If the user already has an Intuit account, click on Sign in. If not, ask them to sign up.
- If they didn’t get the invitation mail, ask them to check the spam or junk folder. Also make sure that you have sent invitation to the correct account.
- Once they are logged into the QuickBooks Payment, they will be taken to the Merchant Service Center where they can use the QuickBooks Payment features.
Before adding users to QuickBooks Payments, you need to set up QuickBooks Payments for your Intuit Account and then can be done by following the steps provided in the article: How To Set Up Payment Terms In QuickBooks Desktop?
QuickBooks Payment can be used in any internet browser, but it is highly recommended using this feature Internet Explorer because QuickBooks Payments feature is best compatible with IE browser. You can Configure Internet Explorer To Work With QuickBooks Payments And Related Applications easily.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Payments Issues
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you are able to add users in QuickBooks Payments without any complexities. The QuickBooks Payments feature stores important financial data of your business that’s why it is advised to add only the required number of users. In case, you are facing any issues while using or setting up QuickBooks Payments, you can connect with the support department of getsupportnumber.com where you can get instant assistance for your issues from certified ProAdvisors of Intuit. You just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 to get connected with one of the ProAdvisor who will start assisting you within seconds.