In this article, we will be providing you the information about the features that can be used to make QuickBooks more affective and accessible. QuickBooks Desktop is known for its user-friendly interface and high-tech performance. Our main motive is to make QuickBooks more accessible for you so that you can manage your business more efficiently. You can explore some of the accessibility features that makes QuickBooks easier for you.
QuickBooks is an easy to access financial management software that provides hundreds of accessibility features and some of them are as follow:
- Support for high contrast settings.
- QuickBooks Desktop comes with so many shortcut commands that helps you in performing a particular command easily. You can visit QuickBooks Desktop Keyboard Shortcuts to know more about the shortcuts.
- Simplified visual design for readability.
- Scripting for third party assistive software (JAWS and Window-Eyes).
- Documentation and virtual training for visually impaired (My Blind Spot).
The Voluntary Product Accessibility Template QuickBooks 2018 Pro, Premier, and Enterprise were are a third-party applications that shows how QuickBooks Desktop accessibility features fulfills the federal Section 508 Standards.
Mobile Screen Reader Software
Intuit has been working hard with two of the leading DeQue and My Blind Spot that are two leading accessibility consultants. It helps you to provides an easy and smooth experience for screen reader users.
You can download JAWS scripts from My Blind Spot. My Blind Spot also comes QuickBooks tutorials and virtual lessons for screen reader users. If you use Windows-Eyes, you can download the QB Enhance scripts from AI Squared.
For JAWS users, QuickBooks 2019 now providers better access by having:
- Open the announcement of windows and fields when you use them.
- Close all the window titles with the correct workflow context.
- Links converted to buttons which are accessible with the keyboard.
Applications for iOS and Android
QuickBooks applications for IOS and Android OS contains industry standards to get accessed.
QuickBooks applications are tested with VoiceOver on iOS and TalkBack for Android operating system. Intuit also came up with some tutorial videos explaining how you can use QuickBooks and VoiceOver to manage your business.
QuickBooks Online is a web-based accounting platform that also works with QuickBooks Mobile applications and provides you the following accessibility:
- Simplified visual that enhances the readability.
- You get the accessibility through keyboard that provides you an easier navigation including the keyboard shortcuts for QuickBooks Online for most of the tasks.
- You can resize the font and support for screen zooming software.
QuickBooks Online screen reader users gets the most accessible experience through the QuickBooks Mobile apps.
The GoPayment apps for iOS and Android are specially designed as per the industry standards. It was done to make sure that the retailers and their customers gets an accessible experience.
- The standard GoPayment credit card swiper uses the headphone jack of your device. It restrict you from using the screen reader of your device while performing the card swiping operation.
- You can also use the device camera for scanning a credit card and read details.
- You can disable the screen reader while performing the swiping process. The disabling screen reader will allow you to accept cash and checks.
For information on QuickBooks Payroll for iOS and Android please contact email@example.com.
Technical Support For QuickBooks Desktop
Hopefully, you find this article helpful and you have a clear idea about the accessibility features in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. All these accessibility features make QuickBooks much efficient and user-friendly that allows you to manage your business with ease. However, there can be some situations when you can face several errors and issues in your QuickBooks Desktop and you may find difficult to run it. In such situations, you can contact our technical support department by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-396-0208 to get instant QuickBooks support.