Usually this issue is somehow related to the QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. The moment you face this encounter, the error message appears like:
“Unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks. Fix this now…”
You can always contact if you want a quick resolution of 80029C4A Error Loading Type Library/Dll issue. Our QuickBooks Enterprise Tech Support team is there to assist you in best possible ways. You can also resolve this issue on your own. To do so, follow the bellow mentioned methods.
80029c4a Error Loading type Library/dll: How To Fix It?
Solution 1: Repair QuickBooks
This error is a result of a damaged QB file so you will have to repair the program. Follow the given steps to so:
- Close QuickBooks
- Click on Start and open the Control Panel
- Go to the Uninstall or Change Program
- Now select QuickBooks and uninstall it.
- A QuickBooks Installation file will appear. Click on Next
- Click on Repair radio button and then click on Next
- Click on Repair
- Click on Finish when the process completed
- Your QuickBooks application should be repaired with this.
- Restart your system and then run QuickBooks again. If the problem still persists, then go to the next step.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
If repairing QuickBooks does not fix your issue then you need to do a clean installation of the program.
- A license agreement window will appear, click on I Accept.
- Click on the version of QuickBooks that you want to install and click on Continue.
- Click on OK
- Download the latest update of QuickBooks according to the country and version.
- Now install the downloaded version of QuickBooks. To do so, find out the QuickBooks Desktop file that you have saved when you downloaded it. Now double click on QuickBooks executable file and run it.
- Enter your License and Product numbers when you are asked.
- Reboot your system after the successful installation
- Run QuickBooks again see whether it is running properly.
Solution 3: Check your antivirus:
If the first or second methods didn’t worked then you have to check your antivirus and see if it is working properly. You also need to make sure that the antivirus is not creating any issue in QuickBooks functionality and they are not firewalled.
Hopefully the above mentioned steps will solve your issue if not then you need to call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-567-0425 toll free.